Ethical Hacking Workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to be a White Hat Hacker. It features a brief introduction to the world of hacking starting with the importance of ethical hackers and their need in todays world scenario, including to the basics of networking that will help you have a deep understanding of the working of internet.
Later, windows hacking using various methods will be introduced and in the module of steganography you will learn how to hide files in other files in order to protect sensitive data. After the end of the aforementioned module you will be learning phishing in which you will be taught How to hack Facebook Accounts and Gmail Accounts and thus how to avoid it.
In the end you will gain knowledge about the basics of Backtrack 5 and the concept of man in the middle attack (MITM ATTACK).
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days with eight hours session each day, in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit.
• Seminar hall/classroom having a capacity enough to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
• Good Quality public address system ideally two cordless mikes will be required.
• Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
• One small stereo jack cord to connect in laptop for its sound system.
• Internet Connectivity in the seminar hall/classroom is must.
• The workshop center can only be arranged for a minimum of 100 students.
• We will be providing the students’ knowledge in the field of Ethical Hacking & Information Security by showing them live hacking and gateway so that one can secure themselves from such kind of attacks.
• Receive an unparalleled education from CyberGravity team with personal one-on-one attention. • Learn and interact with one of the respected authorities on Cyber Security. • Improve your job prospects and get an edge over your counterparts. • Interactive Query sessions, Live Demos, PowerPoint Presentation.
• 12-14 hours (To be covered in two days. )
• CyberGravity Software tool kit CD Pack. • CyberGravity Course ware.
• “Certified of Participation” to each participant. • “Certificate of Coordination” for all of the coordinators (Max. 5)
• Introduction • Google Hacking • Ethical Hacking • Email Hacking • Windows Hacking & Security (Key loggers) • Trojans • Foot Printing • Virus & Worms • Scanning • Enumeration • Sniffers • Deinal of Service (DoS) • Cryptography • web Browser Security • SQL Injection • Spoofing Methods